On paper, the concept for the new HR world looks perfect. But does your HR target operating model cover all the bases? Are there questions around (de)centralization, governance issues, the necessary change in the HR mindset and potential shadow structures in national subsidiaries? And are your HR employees equipped with the skills they need for their new tasks yet? For example, would they be able to make full use of digital opportunities using data analyses?
Get things clear from the get-go. We will work with you to examine the relevant aspects of the HR transformation, put the big picture together and mobilize a skilled project team.
Secure maximum added value for your HR project
A more agile HR function? More effective recruiting? A renewal of your HR-IT landscape? Whatever you are planning, we will work with you to turn potential into tangible benefits.
- Holistic view. Theoretical and technical components are closely linked in digital HR, so they have to be thought of as one.
- Humans matter. HR work is becoming more digital, more data-based, more innovative and more business-oriented. Staff must be thoroughly prepared for the growing demands.
- Function aligns with IT. A project’s success depends to a large extent on systematically integrating the technology perspective from the outset.
- Efficiency needs to go hand-in-hand with a good experience. Cutting-edge technology combines lean, automated processes and first-class employee experiences.
- Agility needs stability. The more dependable the HR essentials are, the more agile the freestyle can be.