On Twitter, Facebook or Google+
With blended learning the challenge from the company’s point of view is no longer a technical one. The relevant IT infrastructure is in most cases already available. But this makes it all the more necessary when implementing electronic learning platforms to ensure that the human being remains “center-stage” rather than being pushed into the background by technology.
Virtual and multimedia solutions are not there for their own sake: to guarantee acceptance and success, these must always be subordinated to the content and the learning objectives.
As with our effective presence training, so too with our e-learning; the interested parties become actively engaged parties. At the same time we make sure that the presence training and e-learning units are as modular and granular as possible, so that they function as knowledge objects that can be fitted together and deployed as easily as seamlessly as a set of building bricks. Take advantage of the e-learning consultancy by the tts experts.
Finding the right mix
- Blended learning concepts: consultancy, blended learning implementation design and implementation
- E-learning consultancy
- Qualification concept and training needs analysis
- Train the trainer and train the author (e-learning authoring)
- Target group-oriented and role-specific choice of the most suitable learning media for the desired training topics
- Strategic advice to set up a training organization supported by a learning management system
- Setup and implementation of the training organization