On Twitter, Facebook or Google+
Summary of the presentations at the tts Knowledge Transfer Forum 2013 – the Conference for Talent Management and Knowledge Technologies.
- Professor Dr. Felix von Cube: A Passion for Performance People are pre-programmed to perform
- Aspect Software: Learning 2.0: Learning 2.0: Just-in-time learning whatever the time zone
- Conrad Electronic: Process work in a state of flux: A classic mail-order dealer on the road to eCommerce
- Liebherr: Blended learning: a recipe for success: The introduction of e-learning in a traditional machine engineering company
- Tecan: Implementation of the SAP Learning Solution: Standardization of training management processes in a regulated environment